a girl who creates
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
stress reliever


My favorite stress reliever (apart from sleep and a good movie) is going to antique stores. I love browsing old things and digging through junk and there's something very relaxing about it. I love items that hold a memory like finding things that my grandmother used to have or something I had as a child. The above is a huge old suitcase I found a few months back for only $18 and inside was an old pin of pilot wings. I wonder were they were going when they got those wings and who exactly was F.C.T?



*podcast interview*
What I Do
How I Got There

Twitter
Facebook


The Type Junkie
Woogie Wednesday

Creative Warm Up
Woogie Wednesday
Big and Little Art
Living the Creative Dream
Illustration For Kids Blog

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from HOLLi*. Make your own badge here.

Creative Warm Up
LinkBackLove.org
Illustration Friday
Big and Little Art
Creative Postcard Club

IFK Blog
Susan
Paula
Jannie
Claire
Anette
Jenn
Candi
Roz
Dani
Heather
Courtney
Becky
Christina
Julissa

Earth Day 2010
Tea Party Time
starry night
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
there's a loodle in my doodle
Going all 50's
teacher gifts
Completely Broken
Ice Ornaments
Valentines Placemats


mini links
All content is
© Holli Conger 2005-2009
Please don't steal my work!
I will have the better attorney :)