a girl who creates
Tuesday, December 01, 2009
Podcast Interview



I was recently interviewed by Thomas James of Escape From Illustration Island about how I promote my work. The podcast is now available so take a listen. Hopefully you'll get some ideas on how to market yourself as an illustrator. After my Surtex trip to NYC I became more aware of my southern accent so if you hear some "twang" in there, feel free to giggle. It apparently amuses those not from the south :)

And in other news, next year I will be relaunching Living The Creative Dream. After a year of examining what I've done (I've even written a book on marketing for illustrators - but no takers yet) and what my original plan was to do with the site - I've decided to stick with what I know best so I'm shifting the focus more on helping other illustrators with their marketing. So stay tuned for that.

Labels: , ,




*podcast interview*
What I Do
How I Got There

Twitter
Facebook


The Type Junkie
Woogie Wednesday

Creative Warm Up
Woogie Wednesday
Big and Little Art
Living the Creative Dream
Illustration For Kids Blog

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from HOLLi*. Make your own badge here.

Creative Warm Up
LinkBackLove.org
Illustration Friday
Big and Little Art
Creative Postcard Club

IFK Blog
Susan
Paula
Jannie
Claire
Anette
Jenn
Candi
Roz
Dani
Heather
Courtney
Becky
Christina
Julissa

Designs for Uppercase Living
Sneaky Peeks
flying
Art Licensing Resources
Junk Your Pumpkins!!
i {heart} fall!
Pattern
Staring next week!!
Miss Spider's Tea Party
art filled weekend


mini links
All content is
© Holli Conger 2005-2009
Please don't steal my work!
I will have the better attorney :)