a girl who creates
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Designs for Uppercase Living



For the last year I've been doing some work for Uppercase Living. If you aren't familiar with them, they are a company from Utah that produces vinyl wall expressions. Their products are only available through company reps and are pretty popular all over the country and their Design Manger is one of the best people I've ever worked with!

I've done about 250 design for them so far and just a handful are in the current catalog. More will come out in Spring/Summer and next Fall/Winter. You may be able to point out a few of mine that involve some sort of illustration or hand lettering. I've also done several traditional looking ones. If you had a specific question as to which ones I've designed or want to know if I designed a particular one, just let me know. You can flip through their catalog here.

If you'd like to purchase some of my designs or others you can order them from my friend Rannie - and to comply with the new FTC disclosures, I receive NO compensation for referring you to her :) These do make great Christmas & Housewarming gifts!

Labels:




*podcast interview*
What I Do
How I Got There

Twitter
Facebook


The Type Junkie
Woogie Wednesday

Creative Warm Up
Woogie Wednesday
Big and Little Art
Living the Creative Dream
Illustration For Kids Blog

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from HOLLi*. Make your own badge here.

Creative Warm Up
LinkBackLove.org
Illustration Friday
Big and Little Art
Creative Postcard Club

IFK Blog
Susan
Paula
Jannie
Claire
Anette
Jenn
Candi
Roz
Dani
Heather
Courtney
Becky
Christina
Julissa

Sneaky Peeks
flying
Art Licensing Resources
Junk Your Pumpkins!!
i {heart} fall!
Pattern
Staring next week!!
Miss Spider's Tea Party
art filled weekend
Man, I love this kid!


mini links
All content is
© Holli Conger 2005-2009
Please don't steal my work!
I will have the better attorney :)