a girl who creates
Friday, August 07, 2009
7 days to go!



Today we visited my MIL and she gave the Woog a bag a school supplies so the entire way home she drew pictures. When I opened the car door, about 30 separate pictures she had drawn in a 1 hour period fell out. She cracked herself up while drawing them all. Most were portraits and the one she did of her daddy as a duck chicken was hilarious. It's isn't school themed but made with brand new school supplies so I guess that counts. You can see her cut drawing here.

Since we were out and about most of the day so I had to squeeze in this little collage while sitting with my grandmother a bit with nothing more than a pen, glue stick and Walgreen's school supply ad.




No bad for a quick 10 minute collage! I'm hoping tomorrow we have more time to make a bigger project together. She's had something in mind all along to make!!

Tomorrow: Art for 6 days to go!

Labels: ,




*podcast interview*
What I Do
How I Got There

Twitter
Facebook


The Type Junkie
Woogie Wednesday

Creative Warm Up
Woogie Wednesday
Big and Little Art
Living the Creative Dream
Illustration For Kids Blog

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from HOLLi*. Make your own badge here.

Creative Warm Up
LinkBackLove.org
Illustration Friday
Big and Little Art
Creative Postcard Club

IFK Blog
Susan
Paula
Jannie
Claire
Anette
Jenn
Candi
Roz
Dani
Heather
Courtney
Becky
Christina
Julissa

8 days to go!
9 days to go!
mornin' pickin's
Farm Entry #3
father's day gifts
Weekend Farm Life #2
Our Summer Adventure
Graduation Gift
Surtex 2009 - Day #1
SURTEX: Set-Up Day


mini links
All content is
© Holli Conger 2005-2009
Please don't steal my work!
I will have the better attorney :)